Hinduism and Science: Contemporary Considerations with Varadaraja V. Raman, “Hinduism and Science: Some Reflections”; David L. Gosling, “Science and the Hindu Tradition: Compatibility or Conflict ?”; Thomas B. Ellis, “Growing Up Amid the Religion and Science Affair: A Perspective from Indology”; C. Mackenzie Brown, “Conciliation, Conflict, or Complementarity: Responses to Three Voices in the Hinduism and Science Discourse”; Jonathan B. Edelmann, “The Role of Hindu Theology in the Religion and Science Dialogue”
HINDUISM AND SCIENCE: SOME REFLECTIONS
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 549–574, September 2012
How to Cite
Raman, V. V. (2012), HINDUISM AND SCIENCE: SOME REFLECTIONS. Zygon, 47: 549–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01274.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!