Hinduism and Science: Contemporary Considerations with Varadaraja V. Raman, “Hinduism and Science: Some Reflections”; David L. Gosling, “Science and the Hindu Tradition: Compatibility or Conflict?”; Thomas B. Ellis, “Growing Up Amid the Religion and Science Affair: A Perspective from Indology”; C. Mackenzie Brown, “Conciliation, Conflict, or Complementarity: Responses to Three Voices in the Hinduism and Science Discourse”; Jonathan B. Edelmann, “The Role of Hindu Theology in the Religion and Science Dialogue”
CONCILIATION, CONFLICT, OR COMPLEMENTARITY: RESPONSES TO THREE VOICES IN THE HINDUISM AND SCIENCE DISCOURSE
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 608–623, September 2012
How to Cite
Brown, C. M. (2012), CONCILIATION, CONFLICT, OR COMPLEMENTARITY: RESPONSES TO THREE VOICES IN THE HINDUISM AND SCIENCE DISCOURSE. Zygon, 47: 608–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01277.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!