Transhumanism with Hava Tirosh-Samuelson, “Transhumanism as a Secularist Faith”; Robert M. Geraci, “Video Games and the Transhuman Inclination”; James J. Hughes, “The Politics of Transhumanism and the Techno-Millennial Imagination, 1626–2030”; and Ronald Cole-Turner, “The Singularity and the Rapture: Transhumanist and Popular Christian Views of the Future”
TRANSHUMANISM AS A SECULARIST FAITH
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 710–734, December 2012
How to Cite
Tirosh-Samuelson, H. (2012), TRANSHUMANISM AS A SECULARIST FAITH. Zygon, 47: 710–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01288.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!