Transhumanism with Hava Tirosh-Samuelson, “Transhumanism as a Secularist Faith”; Robert M. Geraci, “Video Games and the Transhuman Inclination”; James J. Hughes, “The Politics of Transhumanism and the Techno-millennial Imagination, 1626--2030”; and Ronald Cole-Turner, “The Singularity and the Rapture: Transhumanist and Popular Christian Views of the Future”
THE POLITICS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND THE TECHNO-MILLENNIAL IMAGINATION, 1626–2030
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 757–776, December 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, J. J. (2012), THE POLITICS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND THE TECHNO-MILLENNIAL IMAGINATION, 1626–2030. Zygon, 47: 757–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01289.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!