Doing Good, Doing Bad, Doing Nothing with Karl E. Peters and Barbara Whittaker-Johns, “Scientific and Religious Perspectives on Human Behavior: An Introduction”; William J. Shoemaker, “The Social Brain Network and Human Moral Behavior”; Ervin Staub, “The Roots and Prevention of Genocide and Related Mass Violence”; and Karl E. Peters, “Human Salvation in an Evolutionary World: An Exploration in Christian Naturalism”
SCIENTIFIC AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN BEHAVIOR: AN INTRODUCTION
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 797–805, December 2012
How to Cite
Peters, K. E. and Whittaker-Johns, B. (2012), SCIENTIFIC AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN BEHAVIOR: AN INTRODUCTION. Zygon, 47: 797–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01294.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!