Eschatology, Science, and Hermeneutics with Klaus Nürnberger, “Eschatology and Entropy: An Alternative to Robert John Russell's Proposal”; and Robert John Russell, “Eschatology and Scientific Cosmology: From Deadlock to Interaction”
ESCHATOLOGY AND SCIENTIFIC COSMOLOGY: FROM DEADLOCK TO INTERACTION
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 997–1014, December 2012
How to Cite
Russell, R. J. (2012), ESCHATOLOGY AND SCIENTIFIC COSMOLOGY: FROM DEADLOCK TO INTERACTION. Zygon, 47: 997–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01299.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!