Human Nature in Theistic Perspective with Celia Deane-Drummond and Paul Wason, “Becoming Human in Theistic Perspective”; John H. Walton, “Human Origins and the Bible”; Mikael Stenmark, “Is There a Human Nature?”; Alan J. Torrance, “Is There a Distinctive Human Nature? Approaching the Question from a Christian Epistemic Base”; Alistair McFadyen, “Imaging God: A Theological Answer to the Anthropological Question?”; Celia Deane-Drummond, “God's Image and Likeness in Humans and Other Animals: Performative Soul-Making and Graced Nature”; and John Schneider, “The Fall of ‘Augustinian Adam’: Original Fragility and Supralapsarian Purpose”
HUMAN ORIGINS AND THE BIBLE
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 875–889, December 2012
How to Cite
Walton, J. H. (2012), HUMAN ORIGINS AND THE BIBLE. Zygon, 47: 875–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01301.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!