Doing Good, Doing Bad, Doing Nothing with Karl E. Peters and Barbara Whittaker-Johns, “Scientific and Religious Perspectives on Human Behavior: An Introduction”; William J. Shoemaker, “The Social Brain Network and Human Moral Behavior”; Ervin Staub, “The Roots and Prevention of Genocide and Related Mass Violence”; and Karl E. Peters, “Human Salvation in an Evolutionary World: An Exploration in Christian Naturalism”
THE ROOTS AND PREVENTION OF GENOCIDE AND RELATED MASS VIOLENCE
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 821–842, December 2012
How to Cite
Staub, E. (2012), THE ROOTS AND PREVENTION OF GENOCIDE AND RELATED MASS VIOLENCE. Zygon, 47: 821–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01302.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!