Unless otherwise noted, page references will be to the text of The Inference That Makes Science (originally McMullin 1992) which is reprinted in this issue of Zygon: Journal of Religion and Science.
McMullin's Inference: A Case for Realism? with Bas C. van Fraassen, “Scientific Realism and the Empiricist Challenge: An Introduction to Ernan McMullin's Aquinas Lecture”; and Ernan McMullin, “The Inference that Makes Science”
SCIENTIFIC REALISM AND THE EMPIRICIST CHALLENGE: AN INTRODUCTION TO ERNAN MCMULLIN'S AQUINAS LECTURE
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 131–142, March 2013
How to Cite
van Fraassen, B. C. (2013), SCIENTIFIC REALISM AND THE EMPIRICIST CHALLENGE: AN INTRODUCTION TO ERNAN MCMULLIN'S AQUINAS LECTURE. Zygon, 48: 131–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01322.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!