Political Education in/as the Practice of Freedom: A Paradoxical Defence from the Perspective of Michael Oakeshott
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 325–349, August 2007
How to Cite
ENGEL, S. M. (2007), Political Education in/as the Practice of Freedom: A Paradoxical Defence from the Perspective of Michael Oakeshott. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 41: 325–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2007.00560.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!