The Civic Potential of Video Games by Joseph Kahne, Ellen Middaugh and Chris Evans
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 599–602, November 2010
How to Cite
Waddington, D. I. (2010), The Civic Potential of Video Games by Joseph Kahne, Ellen Middaugh and Chris Evans. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 44: 599–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2010.00773.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!