From Meritocracy to Aristocracy: Towards a Just Society for the ‘Great Man’
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal of Philosophy of Education © 2010 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 95–109, February 2011
How to Cite
SAITO, N. (2011), From Meritocracy to Aristocracy: Towards a Just Society for the ‘Great Man’. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 45: 95–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2010.00781.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!