How to Improve your Impact Factor: Questioning the Quantification of Academic Quality
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–17, February 2011
How to Cite
SMEYERS, P. and BURBULES, N. C. (2011), How to Improve your Impact Factor: Questioning the Quantification of Academic Quality. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 45: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2011.00787.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!