Culture, Identity and Islamic Schooling: A Philosophical Approach. By Michael Merry
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 589–591, August 2011
How to Cite
McGovern, D. (2011), Culture, Identity and Islamic Schooling: A Philosophical Approach. By Michael Merry. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 45: 589–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2011.00817.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!