Education, Politics and Religion: Reconciling the Civil and the Sacred in Education. James Arthur, Liam Gearon and Alan Sears. London, Routledge, 2010. Pp. 170. Pbk. $39.95.
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal compilation © 2012 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 149–152, February 2012
How to Cite
Vokey, D. (2012), Education, Politics and Religion: Reconciling the Civil and the Sacred in Education. James Arthur, Liam Gearon and Alan Sears. London, Routledge, 2010. Pp. 170. Pbk. $39.95. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 46: 149–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2012.00841.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!