Education Under the Heel of Caesar: Reading UK Higher Education Reform through Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal compilation © 2012 Journal of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Special Issue: Policy: Edited by Richard Smith
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 619–630, November 2012
How to Cite
Ward, S. (2012), Education Under the Heel of Caesar: Reading UK Higher Education Reform through Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 46: 619–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9752.2012.00881.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!