Survey Article: Unity, Diversity and Democratic Institutions: Lessons from the European Union
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 461–495, December 2004
How to Cite
Olsen, J. P. (2004), Survey Article: Unity, Diversity and Democratic Institutions: Lessons from the European Union. Journal of Political Philosophy, 12: 461–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2004.00209.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!