The Place of Self-Interest and the Role of Power in Deliberative Democracy*
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 64–100, March 2010
How to Cite
Mansbridge, J., Bohman, J., Chambers, S., Estlund, D., Føllesdal, A., Fung, A., Lafont, C., Manin, B. and Martí, J. l. (2010), The Place of Self-Interest and the Role of Power in Deliberative Democracy. Journal of Political Philosophy, 18: 64–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2009.00344.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!