An earlier version of this article was presented to the Department of Government and Public Administration, Chinese University of Hong Kong. I would like to thank colleagues at that talk for their feedback and suggestions. I would also like to express my gratitude to Robert Goodin and three anonymous referees for this journal for their very helpful comments and criticisms.
Civil Disobedience and the Public Sphere
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 145–166, June 2011
How to Cite
SMITH, W. (2011), Civil Disobedience and the Public Sphere. Journal of Political Philosophy, 19: 145–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00365.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!