I am grateful to Simon Caney, Elizabeth Cripps, Bob Goodin, Robert Jubb, Tamara Jugov, David Karp, Saladin Meckled-Garcia, Cécile Laborde, Thom Porter, Miriam Ronzoni, Federico Zuolo and the anonymous reviewers of this article for their comments on earlier versions of it. I also wish to thank the audiences at ‘Brave New World’ (University of Manchester, June 2007) and at the Royal Institute of Philosophy Seminar Series (Roehampton University, November 2008) for helpful discussion. Finally, my biggest thanks go to Christian Barry, for his invaluable written comments on an earlier draft, and to Christian List for his continued encouragement.
Global Justice and Practice-Dependence: Conventionalism, Institutionalism, Functionalism
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 399–418, December 2011
How to Cite
VALENTINI, L. (2011), Global Justice and Practice-Dependence: Conventionalism, Institutionalism, Functionalism. Journal of Political Philosophy, 19: 399–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00373.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!