This essay was originally written for delivery at ‘The Anatomy of Justice: a Conference in Honour of Hillel Steiner’, Manchester Centre for Political Theory, University of Manchester, 20–21 November 2009. I should like to thank the audience at that meeting for their helpful questions, and for extensive comments on earlier drafts Zofia Stemplowska, Anna Stilz, Lea Ypi and an anonymous referee for the Journal.
Property and Territory: Locke, Kant, and Steiner*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 90–109, March 2011
How to Cite
Miller, D. (2011), Property and Territory: Locke, Kant, and Steiner. Journal of Political Philosophy, 19: 90–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00377.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!