The author thanks Mat Humphrey, Steven Rendall, Dominic Roser, David Stevens, Harlan Wilson, research seminar participants at the Centre for Ethics, Law and Public Affairs at the University of Warwick, the Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice at the University of Nottingham, and the University of Nottingham's School of Politics and International Relations, as well as three anonymous referees for comments.
Non-identity, Sufficiency and Exploitation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 229–247, June 2011
How to Cite
RENDALL, M. (2011), Non-identity, Sufficiency and Exploitation. Journal of Political Philosophy, 19: 229–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00378.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!