The Many, Not the Few: Pluralism About Global Distributive Justice*
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 314–340, September 2012
How to Cite
DE BRES, H. (2012), The Many, Not the Few: Pluralism About Global Distributive Justice. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 314–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00389.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!