I wrote the first draft of this paper during an External Faculty Fellowship at the Humanities Research Center, Rice University, where I presented some of the ideas and received helpful suggestions. I am grateful to Rice for the fellowship and to the University of Louisville for the semester's leave. I am also grateful to Guy Dove, Bob Goodin, Bryan Hall, Burke Hendrix, Stefan Sciaraffa, Hanoch Sheinman, George Sher, Leigh Viner, and the anonymous referees of this journal for valuable comments on previous drafts.
Dynamics of Solidarity*
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 365–383, December 2012
How to Cite
Kolers, A. H. (2012), Dynamics of Solidarity. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 365–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00391.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!