Thanks to participants in the Princeton University Political Theory Research Seminar and the Princeton University Center for Human Values Graduate Prize Fellows Workshop for helpful feedback on earlier versions of this article. Special thanks to Javier Hidalgo, Brookes Brown, Joshua Wilburn, and referees at The Journal of Political Philosophy for very useful comments and criticisms. Finally, thanks to Chuck Beitz and Alan Patten for guidance on this article as well as the dissertation from which it is drawn.
The Difference Principle at Work*
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 94–118, March 2012
How to Cite
ARNOLD, S. (2012), The Difference Principle at Work. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 94–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2010.00393.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!