For many helpful comments and useful discussion, I am grateful to Ben Colburn, Sebastian Nye, Matthew Clayton and two anonymous referees.
Debate: Clayton on Comprehensive Enrolment*
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 341–352, September 2012
How to Cite
CAMERON, C. (2012), Debate: Clayton on Comprehensive Enrolment. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 341–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00396.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!