Thanks to the Roger Traynor Scholarly Publication Award for financial support; to the Boston University School of Law for the invitation to present a version of this article; to Jenny Mansbridge, Lois Weithorn, Evan Criddle, Evan Fox-Decent, Stephen Galoob, Bob Goodin, and Barbara Woodhouse for feedback on previous drafts; to Andrew Rehfeld and Martha Fineman for useful interventions; to anonymous reviewers at the Journal of Political Philosophy for helpful feedback; and to Patrick Sellers and Fatima Khan for research assistance. This article contains only the views of its authors, not any official views of UNICEF or the United Nations.
Fiduciary Representation and Deliberative Engagement with Children*
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 178–201, June 2012
How to Cite
LEIB, E. J. and PONET, D. L. (2012), Fiduciary Representation and Deliberative Engagement with Children. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 178–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00398.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!