I would like to thank Harry Brighouse, Kyla Ebels-Duggan, Clarissa Hayward, Andrew Rehfeld, Anna Stilz, Lucas Swaine, and this journal's editor and anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I also benefited greatly from the input of participants at the Washington University Political Theory Workshop, November 2008. The article was completed with the support of a National Academy of Education/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Educating Children to Comply with Laws*
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 106–124, March 2013
How to Cite
MACMULLEN, I. (2013), Educating Children to Comply with Laws. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 106–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!