I owe a special debt of gratitude to Robert Goodin for many helpful suggestions. I am also grateful to Hans Agné, Daniele Archibugi, Leonardo Baccini, Jared Barnes, Luis Cabrera, Nicola Dunbar, Eva Erman, James Fishkin, David Held, Thomas Hale, Mary Kaldor, Eszter Kollar, Cristina Lafont, Patti Lenard, Leif Lewin, Kate Macdonald, Terry Macdonald, Raffaele Marchetti, Antonio Masala, Paul Muldoon, Eva-Maria Nag, Sofia Näsström, Adam Quinn, Miriam Ronzoni, Michael Saward, Hannah Söderbaum, Tom Sorell, Theresa Squatrito, Jonas Tallberg, and Laura Valentini for valuable questions and comments. While completing this article, I benefitted from an Open Society Institute research grant. I remain responsible for the article's shortcomings.
Fuzzy Citizenship in Global Society†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 456–480, December 2012
How to Cite
Koenig-Archibugi, M. (2012), Fuzzy Citizenship in Global Society. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 456–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00405.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!