Earlier versions of this article were presented at Washington University, at Queen's University, at the Canadian Political Science Association's 2010 Annual Conference, and in a workshop at Princeton's University Center for Human Values. In May 2010, the article was presented as the Richard Sinopoli Annual Lecture at UC Davis. In addition to the participants in and organizers of these events, I am grateful to Arash Abizadeh, Andrew Lister, Stephen Macedo, Ian MacMullen, Jonathan Quong, Ryan Pevnick, and Anna Stilz for their written feedback. Thanks also to the journal's anonymous reviewers for their detailed comments.
Liberal Neutrality: A Reinterpretation and Defense*
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 249–272, September 2012
How to Cite
PATTEN, A. (2012), Liberal Neutrality: A Reinterpretation and Defense. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 249–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00406.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!