I am grateful for feedback on earlier versions of this article provided by audiences at the Australian National University, George Washington University, Rhodes College, and Western Michigan University. I would also like to thank Robert Goodin, Carl Wellman and two anonymous reviewers from this journal for their very helpful written comments.
Debate: Taking Human Rights Seriously*
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 119–130, March 2012
How to Cite
WELLMAN, C. H. (2012), Debate: Taking Human Rights Seriously. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 119–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00407.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!