The opinions expressed are the author's alone and do not represent the views of Médecins Sans Frontières. I am grateful for comments from Christine Grady, Joe Millum, Collin O'Neil, and referees for this journal. I am especially indebted to Robert E. Goodin for his invaluable encouragement and guidance.
On Compromise and Being Compromised*
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2012
How to Cite
LEPORA, C. (2012), On Compromise and Being Compromised. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00409.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!