I am grateful to Lynn Dobson, Liz Cripps, Tim Hayward, Arabella Millet, and Liz Ellis for their comments on the earlier versions of this article. I also wish to thank all those who commented on the version I presented at the University of Edinburgh Political Theory Research Group (March 2011). Finally, I am thankful to Bob Goodin who pressed me to improve the submitted version and offered plenty of invaluable advice.
Perfecting Imperfect Duties: The Institutionalisation of a Universal Right to Asylum*
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 24–43, March 2013
How to Cite
KUOSMANEN, J. (2013), Perfecting Imperfect Duties: The Institutionalisation of a Universal Right to Asylum. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 24–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00412.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!