The author would like to thank various audiences in Uppsala, Cambridge, and Nanning for comments and critique—and, in particular, Ludvig Beckman, Sara Danius, Gina Gustavsson, Jörgen Hermansson, Mats Lundström, Aaron Maltais, Edward Page, Jonas Hultin Rosenberg, Anne Julie Semb, Jörgen Ödalen, some of whom are members of the ‘Club’—the political theory gang at the Department of Government in Uppsala. I would also like to thank two refereees for this journal. This article is part of the research project ‘A value-neutral state? Marriage, morality, liberalism, and political theory’, which was made possible by the generous support of Riksbankens jubileumsfond, the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation.
Incest and Liberal Neutrality*
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 87–105, March 2013
How to Cite
TRALAU, J. (2013), Incest and Liberal Neutrality. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 87–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2011.00413.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!