I would like to thank Will Perry and Ed Page for their feedback on an earlier draft of this article. Henry Shue and another, anonymous, reviewer for this journal provided extensive and incisive comments for which I am extremely grateful—they led to substantial revisions and made this a much stronger piece. I am particularly indebted to Chris Bertram, who has read more versions of this article than any one individual should ever have to, and whose advice throughout has been invaluable.
Global Common Resources and the Just Distribution of Emission Shares*
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 283–304, September 2013
How to Cite
BLOMFIELD, M. (2013), Global Common Resources and the Just Distribution of Emission Shares. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 283–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2012.00416.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!