I am indebted to Thomas Pogge for getting me to engage seriously with poverty as a normative issue, to Mike Ravvin for perceptive comments on an earlier version of this article, and to three anonymous reviewers for suggestions that have led to further improvements in the final version.
Agency and Other Stakes of Poverty*
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 125–150, June 2013
How to Cite
CI, J. (2013), Agency and Other Stakes of Poverty. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 125–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2012.00417.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!