Versions of this article have been presented at the Canadian Political Science Association (Montréal, 2010), the ECPR General Conference (Reykjavik, 2011), the Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) as well as at the Centre de Recherche en Éthique de l'Université de Montréal (CREUM). For comments on previous drafts of this article we thank participants at these events and, in particular, Kim Brooks, Ryoa Chung, Matthias Ecker-Ehrhardt, Tim Gemkow, Anja Görnitz, Monika Heupel, Dominic Martin, Mihaela Mihai, Jean-Pierre Vidal, Lora Viola, Daniel Weinstock, David Wiens, Jurgen de Wispelaere, and Michael Zürn. Special thanks are due to Barbara Buckinx, Miriam Ronzoni, and Christian Schemmel for detailed written comments and to Georg Simmerl for his research assistance. We acknowledge financial support from the Humboldt Foundation, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
Tax Competition and Global Background Justice*
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Special Issue: Philosophy, Politics & Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–177, June 2014
How to Cite
DIETSCH, P. and RIXEN, T. (2014), Tax Competition and Global Background Justice. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 150–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2012.00419.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!