For their comments and suggestions, the authors would like to thank Bob Goodin, three anonymous reviewers working for this journal, Charles Beitz, Michael Goodhart, Aaron James, Thomas Pogge, Jorn Sonderholm, and the participants in panels and seminars at the Law and Society Association Meetings (Chicago, September 2010), the University of Bergen (March 2011), and a Central European University conference on the right to health (Budapest, June 2011). Nevertheless, the views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the World Bank or its Executive Directors.
Human Rights as Demands for Communicative Action*
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 407–431, December 2012
How to Cite
Gauri, V. and Brinks, D. M. (2012), Human Rights as Demands for Communicative Action. Journal of Political Philosophy, 20: 407–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2012.00421.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!