I am grateful to Michael Freeman, Jason Glynos, Bob Goodin, Peter Jones, Rob Jubb, Cecile Laborde, Sheldon Leader, Saladin Meckled-Garcia, Zofia Stemplowska, Annie Stilz and two anonymous referees for the Journal of Political Philosophy for their comments on earlier drafts. This article was presented at the Stirling Human Rights Colloquia (2010), the Departmental Seminar of the Government Department at Essex University, the Political Theory Workshop at Cambridge University, and the Association of Legal and Political Philosophy annual conference (2011). I am grateful for the helpful discussion on all these occasions.
Limiting States' Corporate Responsibility*
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 361–381, December 2013
How to Cite
PASTERNAK, A. (2013), Limiting States' Corporate Responsibility. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9760.2012.00423.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!