Paolo M. Panteghini, University of Brescia and CESifo, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Via San Faustino 74B, 25122 Brescia, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 761–779, December 2005
How to Cite
PANTEGHINI, P. M. (2005), Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 7: 761–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2005.00243.x
The author would like to thank Carlo Scarpa and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts. Special thanks go to Alessandra and Claudia: they know why. The author accepts responsibility for any remaining errors.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
- Received August 2002; Accepted March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!