Vicki Bier, Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Wisconsin, 1550 Engineering Drive, Madison, WI 53706 (Bier@engr.wisc.edu). Santiago Oliveros and Larry Samuelson, Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin, 1180 Observatory Drive, Madison, WI 53706 (Soliveros@wisc.edu), (LarrySam@ssc.wisc.edu).
Choosing What to Protect: Strategic Defensive Allocation against an Unknown Attacker
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 563–587, August 2007
How to Cite
BIER, V., OLIVEROS, S. and SAMUELSON, L. (2007), Choosing What to Protect: Strategic Defensive Allocation against an Unknown Attacker. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 9: 563–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2007.00320.x
We thank the editor, associate editor, and two referees for comments. This research was supported by the United States Department of Homeland Security through the Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE) under grant number EMW-2004-GR-0112, the U. S. Army Research Laboratory and the U. S. Army Research Office under grant number DAAD19-01-1-0502, and the National Science Foundation under grant number SES-0241506. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the sponsors.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
- Received June 9, 2005; Accepted November 21, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!