Mike Felgenhauer, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics, D-68131 Mannheim, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org). Hans Peter Grüner, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics, D-68131 Mannheim, Germany (email@example.com).
Committees and Special Interests
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
2008 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 219–243, April 2008
How to Cite
FELGENHAUER, M. and PETER GRÜNER, H. (2008), Committees and Special Interests. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 10: 219–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2008.00359.x
We thank an associate editor and two anonymous referees for their useful comments. We also thank Eckhard Janeba, Benny Moldovanu, a referee of the European Central Bank (ECB) working paper series and seminar participants at the ECB, Mannheim, and Nuremberg for useful comments and suggestions. This is a strongly revised version of Felgenhauer and Grüner (2003). This research was done while one of the authors was visiting the Directorate General Research as part of the ECB Research Visitor Programme. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received January 17, 2006; Accepted November 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!