Holger Strulik, University of Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, Königsworther Platz 1, 30167 Hannover, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org.).
The Credit Channel of Capital Tax Policy
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 717–742, October 2008
How to Cite
STRULIK, H. (2008), The Credit Channel of Capital Tax Policy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 10: 717–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2008.00383.x
I would like to thank Charles Carlstrom, Karl Dietrich, Michael Funke, Christian Groth, Ines Lindner, Christian Schumacher, and Nikolaus Siegfried, participants at seminars in Hannover and Copenhagen, and the World Congress of the Econometric Society 2005, and an anonymous referee for useful comments.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Received April 21, 2005; Accepted May 5, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!