Panu Poutvaara, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland (email@example.com). Mikael Priks, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
Hooliganism and Police Tactics
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 441–453, June 2009
How to Cite
POUTVAARA, P. and PRIKS, M. (2009), Hooliganism and Police Tactics. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 11: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01417.x
We would like to thank two anonymous referees of this journal, Larry Blume, Edward Glaeser, John Matsusaka, Andrei Shleifer, Jenny Säve-Söderbergh and seminar and conference participants at Tilburg University, the University of Munich, IIES and SOFI at Stockholm University, FIEF in Stockholm, the EEA Meeting in Amsterdam in 2005, the Public Choice Society Meeting in Baltimore in 2004, and the Public Economic Theory Meeting in Marseille in 2005 for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Received March 19, 2008; Accepted January 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!