John Duggan, Department of Political Science, and Department of Economics, University of Rochester (email@example.com). Yoji Sekiya, Department of Political Science, University of Rochester.
Voting Equilibria in Multi-candidate Elections
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 875–889, December 2009
How to Cite
DUGGAN, J. and SEKIYA, Y. (2009), Voting Equilibria in Multi-candidate Elections. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 11: 875–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01433.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received February 12, 2008; Accepted June 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!