Klaus Kultti, Department of Economics, Arkadiankatu 7, FIN-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland (email@example.com). Paavo Miettinen, Bank of Finland, Snellmaninaukio (PO Box 160), FIN-00101, Helsinki, Finland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stability of Constitutions
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 891–896, December 2009
How to Cite
KULTTI, K. and MIETTINEN, P. (2009), Stability of Constitutions. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 11: 891–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01434.x
We thank the Associate Editor and the Referee for very good suggestions that significantly improved the paper. Miettinen gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Finish Doctoral Programme in Economics and Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation.
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received November 16, 2006; Accepted February 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!