This paper derives from a chapter of my PhD thesis, therefore I would like to thank my advisor Abhinay Muthoo for very useful comments on the first draft of the paper. I am also grateful to Edilio Valentini who pointed out a way to present some of the ideas in the paper in a much clearer way, and participant to the SIEP 2006 conference at Pavia (Italy). The current version has greatly benefited from comments of the editor John Conley and three anonymous referees. Usual disclaimers apply.
Separation of Regulatory Powers When Contracts Are Incomplete
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 225–247, April 2010
How to Cite
BARTOLINI, D. (2010), Separation of Regulatory Powers When Contracts Are Incomplete. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 225–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01435.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Received July 9, 2007; Accepted August 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!