We would like to thank participants at the Social and Choice Welfare Conference (SCW 2006) and at the Conference of the Association of Public Economic Theory (PET 2007). The usual disclaimer applies.
Strategic Consumption Complementarities: Can Price Flexibility Eliminate Inefficiencies and Instability?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 249–279, April 2010
How to Cite
RANDON, E. and SIMMONS, P. (2010), Strategic Consumption Complementarities: Can Price Flexibility Eliminate Inefficiencies and Instability?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 249–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01436.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Received August 9, 2007; Accepted August 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!