Julio Dávila, Université catholique de Louvain, CORE, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium and Paris School of Economics, Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, 106-112 Boulevard de l'Hopital, 75013 Paris, France (Julio.email@example.com). Jan Eeckhout, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297, and Department of Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27, 08005 Barcelona, Spain. César Martinelli, Centro de Investigación Económica, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Camino Santa Teresa 930, 10700 México DF, México.
Bargaining over Public Goods
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 927–945, December 2009
How to Cite
DÁVILA, J., EECKHOUT, J. and MARTINELLI, C. (2009), Bargaining over Public Goods. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 11: 927–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01438.x
Julio Dávila gratefully acknowledges research funding as “Promoteur d'un M.I.S.-Mobilité Ulysse” from the Belgian F.R.S-FNRS.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received July 2, 2008; Accepted June 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!