Nava Kahana, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel (email@example.com). Yosef Mealem, Netanya Academic College, The School of Banking and Finance, Netanya, Israel (firstname.lastname@example.org). Shmuel Nitzan, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel (email@example.com).
The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects under Unilateral Information
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 947–960, December 2009
How to Cite
KAHANA, N., MEALEM, Y. and NITZAN, S. (2009), The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects under Unilateral Information. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 11: 947–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01440.x
The authors are indebted to an anonymous referee and an associate editor for their useful suggestions. Nava Kahana and Shmuel Nitzan acknowledge the generous financial support from the Adar Foundation of the Economics Department of Bar-Ilan University.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received February 26, 2009; Accepted July 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!